Saturday, February 28, 2009

Globe Telecom...



What the heck is wrong with my sim... Everytime I have a load GLOBE will always send me a mp3 and came from service message. What is wrong with this!!! We are on a struggling pace and my load will vanish within a span of time. I have tried to call their technical support and the worst thing is I got disconnected for atleast 7 times. I have spoke to a supervisor two times already and the same thing had happen, DISCONNECTED. How can we trust you even your technical support team has a problem with the connection it self! I am just frustrated with the things that had happen. Does any body of you using GLOBE SERVICES encounter the same issue as I have?? Freaking tired of it.

1 comment:

Brownie said...

Until July 14 na ang registration for the globe run for home. for more info, just click on the this link http://www.globe.com.ph/runforhome